Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A new beginning..


Yes my dear reader, yet another blog has crawled up from the infected bowels of the Undercity and made its way up all the way to the realm of the sane.
This being said I would like to thank you for visiting our humble blog about all the beautiful and not so beautiful things in Warhammer© Online.

First of all, I believe an introduction is in order. 

I am the healfully inept Disciple of Khaine, Vilberg of the server Karak Norn. Although originally from Karak Ungor, I along with Zinthiina transferred due to zero server activity at the time. 
Accompanied by my good friend whom I have known for years Zinthiina the mighty magus.

We are currently members of the guild The Unforgiven, although our aspirations are high we only have a handful of people to conduct PvE with, our progress is steady and both Bloodwrought Enclave and Bilerot Burrow were on farm status within days of our first real attempts at them with a decently warded group, which was not so many moons ago.

This pretty much should have you caught up on what we were doing before this blog came along,  without me having to go into details (my first epic, my first kiss, my first pat on the back for pushing a button, my first etc. etc.). Although one day... you never know.

What we hope to accomplish with this blog is as follows;

1.) Have Paul Barnett say our names in a youtube video (this one makes me feel butterflies in my stomach.. hihi)

2.) Talk about stuff ... stuff we don't like! Stuff we do like! When are you going to fix it so that I don't have to dismount when I run into the Apex in IC? huh ?

3.) Be part of the Warhammer© Online blogging community, we are both dedicated readers to some, if not most of the other blogs, and the Age of Blogging incentive drove us to create our own little slice of slicing up, cooking etc. dwarfs and all those other pest we encounter every day on the battlefield... but mostly dwarfs.

1 comment:

PQQ said...

Welcome to the blogosphere, where all of us dream (butterflies and all) of being mentioned by Paul Barnett.