Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A good idea


Well I don't know how to start I'm not much of a writer. Blogging has never really been my thing but since the WarOnline blogging community is awesome I thought I'd give it a try.

To describe myself as a gamer I'd say that I'm more of a casual type. I like the little things about WAR. To name a few I like how the fireplace in the library in IC opens up and gives you a magic 8ball like skull(sorry for spoiling but I love that skull, its awesome), or the fact that some prophet in Reikland just stands by a gigantic waterfall all day long for no reason it seams. maybe he's hiding or something, I don't know. It adds a warm feel that I can't explain and that I've never felt from any another game.

Currently I haven't been able to play WAR as much I've wanted to, there's a lot going on in school and such. So the only time I've been able to play is at weekends and at night while my girlfriend's asleep (reached lvl38 at about 02:30 tonight). Well who'd have known, this blogging thing kinda works for me. My head feels lighter.

I guess that's all for now
seeya on the battlefield

No comments: