Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Let us get cracking


Last few weeks I went on a hiatus, guess I didn't really know if I should post a blog about it but who really cares am I right?


Anywho, I'm hoping I'll go with Zinthiina to renew our subscription later today. And since the Icelandic economy went down the crapper (where we're from) we'll have to buy Gamecards instead of using a regular credit card subscription... it's like living in a 3rd world country!
Each gamecard costs about 4500isk these days, back in the summer of '05 I bought half a year of WoW gametime for that amount! Absolutely insane.

Not much to comment on the game what with us both being absent from it... we're pretty psyched over the new patch though.. even though I will loose my ability to bring back the tank with the healer Morale 4 insta-ress when things go sour during a difficult last boss (look up Bloodwrought Enclave... when right side was inaccessible without a Zealot), or when the Magus accidentally pulled a big baddy with his pet and we'd just keep going without him he'd at least be alive when it was time to put down the last 5% on him.

Not much to say... other from the fact that Paul still hasn't posted a Youtube video in my honor, but that's all the more reason to go buy that gamecard and just keep on pounding the blogosphere until he recognizes my existence.

Sidenote: Picture unrelated, just wanted to show the world my friend, The Political Blorc (the link is so it wont take some of you as long as it took me to get that).

2 comments:

HeavyMetalThunder said...

wow, the price of game time over there must really suck! Hope it all settles down soon, keep posting!

HeavyMetalThunder said...

P.S if you're looking for an up and coming tank for your guild Ive rolled on Karak Norn as well, in game name is Athekkhar